SHIPPING INSURANCE by NANO
- At checkout, you are offered a very inexpensive shipping insurance option from Nano Insurance. This will protect you from the shippers losing or stealing or misdelivering your package.
- If you live in a place where porch pirates are a concern or have a mail person who just can't seem to get your packages to your home or delivers other people's packages to your house, get the insurance.
- If you choose not to get the insurance, we at Ghost Rider Leather LLC are not responsible for lost, stolen, or misdelivered packages.
- If you have the unfortunate situation where your package was not received and you did purchase the Nano Insurance, then they sent you the information about how to file a claim and then they will order you a new item(s) that were in your package if your claim is approved. We at Ghost Rider Leather LLC have zero control over the Nano Insurance claims and decisions and cannot file a claim for you. This shipping insurance agreement is between you and Nano Insurance only.
- My advice is to buy the insurance, especially if the item you are purchasing is over $50.00.
HOW TO FILE A CLAIM WITH NANO INSURANCE
- When you checked out, if you chose to buy the Nano Insurance, you then received an email with your Insurance Certificate and a downloadable copy of Nano Insurance's full policy.
- If you do have an issue with your package in shipping, you would simply click a link in the email they sent you to file your claim.
- You answer a few questions and the Nano Insurance team will handle the entire process.
- If your claim is approved, Nano Insurance will place an order for you to have your product(s) shipped out to you again.
- Ghost Rider Leather LLC is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or misdelivered packages.
- If you chose not to purchase the insurance, unfortunately, there is nothing else we can do. We will however, give you a very good discount on the next order if you were NOT insured.
- If Nano Insurance denies your claim, please know that Ghost Rider Leather LLC has no control over that. We cannot change the decision and again, we are not responsible for your lost, stolen, damaged or misdelivered packages.