GHOST RIDER LEATHER
You can shop with confidence at Ghost Rider Leather. If a product does not fit or is not like you thought it would be, you may exchange it, but please see the conditions below. We strive to satisfy our valued customers. If we make a mistake and send you the wrong size or product, we will make it right. For instance, if you order a size medium and we send you a size large, then that is our error. If you receive the wrong size or item, we will exchange it for the correct item with no extra expense from you. Shipping and handling charges are never refunded under any circumstances. There are no refunds for a mistake on our suppliers part, but we will make it right. If we send you the size you request and it does not fit, that is not our error and the customer will be responsible for shipping both ways. Please see our size chart to help in your choice of the best size for you. When you checkout, you are agreeing to our Policies.
For our POD Print On Demand products like our t-shirts, hoodies, coffee mugs, etc. we have to follow the POD company's return policies. There are no size or color exchanges or returns because you changed your mind. The ONLY returns that can be done is if the product is damaged. See our complete RETURNS and TERMS POLICY FOR T-SHIRTS, HOODIES, and other PRINT ON DEMAND PRODUCTS HERE.
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO REQUEST A RETURN AUTHORIZATION. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES SEND A PRODUCT TO US WITHOUT AN AUTHORIZATION. THERE ARE SEVERAL WAREHOUSES THROUGHOUT THE USA AND YOU MUST SHIP YOUR ORDER BACK TO THE CORRECT ONE. IF YOU DO NOT, YOU WILL INCUR AN ADDITIONAL SHIPPING FEE AND GREATLY DELAY YOUR ORDER OR SIZE EXCHANGE.
- 5 days (from the date you receive shipment) to request an EMA# (Exchange Merchandise Authorization number) via EMAIL, email us at email@example.com and include in the SUBJECT line your order number and put EMA# Requested. Email EMA# request is required as this gives you and us a record of the date you requested it. Phone calls don't give a record of what was said.
- For Christmas gifts, we may make an exception to #1 above, but you need to contact us within 3 days after Christmas for an EMA#. If the price you paid for your original order has increased or a sale has expired, you will pay the current price at the time you exchange your item(s).
- 10 days for us to receive your order back for another size or style after receiving EMA#.
- SIZE CHARTS: We make every effort to have accurate size charts available. Please understand that we are not responsible for inaccurate measurements on your part. The items we sell are NOT custom made for you, they are made in a general or average size. Apparel size also can vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. Just because you "normally" wear a size large in one brand does not mean you wear a size Large in EVERY brand. Measure carefully and make sure you have given yourself an extra 2-3 inches for breathing room. Therefore if you are taller than average or shorter than average or have longer arms or legs than average some items may or may not fit you the way you want. If you or whoever you are purchasing an apparel item for is concerned that an item may be too long or short for their body, please contact us and we will try to get the length measured for you.
- Exchanges are not eligible for any coupon codes, promo codes, discounts, etc.
- You must request an Exchange Merchandise Authorization number BEFORE you return an order to us.
- Do NOT ship an order back to us until AFTER you receive an EMA# and the correct address to ship to. This is because we use several different suppliers in various warehouses throughout the U.S.A. If you ship back to our office in Florida, your exchange of merchandise will take longer to process AND cost YOU more money. This is because after we receive it back, we then have to pay to ship it to the correct warehouse, more money and more time.
- No refunds, we will issue you a Store Credit minus shipping and handling and minus a restocking fee if you do not want to choose an item to exchange at the present time. This Store Credit is good for 3 months, which is plenty of time to choose something else.
- Store Credit: Your store credit is a coupon code which will expire in three months from the date of issue. That gives you 90 days in order to choose something to buy with your Store Credit. No extensions and no exceptions.
Shipping and handling charges are never refunded. If we make an error and send you an incorrect item, we will make it right and we'll pay to ship it back and ship the correct item to you at our expense. Please note that when you pay for expedited shipping, we will ship your order expedited, but shipping and handling charges are paid to UPS, Fedex or USPS and they will not refund us, therefore we can not refund you.
SHIPPING ADDRESS CORRECTION. If you give us the wrong address, missing apartment number, missing unit or suite number, wrong zip code, etc. UPS and FEDEX charges us a fee of $11.00 to change it. This includes putting a complete street address. Do not put your address as 123 Main for example, it is missing the Street, Court, Plaza, Avenue, Lane, Blvd, etc. It does not matter if the address was next door or across the street they still charge this fee and we will in turn charge you for this fee. Double check your order before you place it, to verify there are no typos or missing information.
- Cancellation Fee: If you cancel an order before it ships out, there will be a Cancellation Fee of $10.00 or 10% whichever is greater. This covers our credit card fees and handling fees for processing your credit card.
- There is no way to cancel an order after it ships out. If you refuse the shipment, you will incur another shipping charge as UPS, Fedex and the Post Office charges us when an order is refused and they have to ship it back.
- Partial Orders - Out Of Stock: If you order multiple items, and some are out of stock, we will ship you the item(s) that are in stock and only charge you for the items we ship. In your account, there will be a note, telling you what happened.
- SIGNATURE REQUIRED SHIPMENTS: When you choose to have your package left at your home without being signed for we are not responsible if it is stolen, delivered to the wrong address, etc. PLEASE NOTE that for orders over a certain dollar amount we will choose to have the packaged shipped SIGNATURE REQUIRED because the credit card companies require us to have PROOF OF SIGNATURE for any disputes. Unfortunately in this poor economy, we cannot ship out the same item to people multiple times because they are lost or stolen. You have agreed to this when you checked that you agree with our Purchase Agreement.
- EXPEDITED SHIPPING CHARGES: When you choose an expedited shipping method, ie 3 Day Air, 2 Day Air or Next Day Air, this means that AFTER your order is shipped out or processed, it will arrive to you in 1, 2 or 3 BUSINESS days (depending on which expedited shipping service you chose) after it is shipped. Processing your order can take 1-4 business days BEFORE it ships. Business days are not weekends or holidays. We are not responsible for delays caused by UPS, Fedex or the US Post Office or International Couriers and NO REFUNDS will be given because of a shipping delay. In the rare instance that a shipper does not get an expedited shipping order out on time, if caused by bad weather or Acts of God or civil unrest, the shipper will NOT refund us and therefore we will not refund you. In the rare event the delay is caused by the shipper (not bad weather), but due to a mistake on their part, it is POSSIBLE they may refund all or part of the shipping charge. If so, we will refund that amount to you. You have agreed to this when you checked that you agree with our Purchase Agreement.
- RESTOCKING FEE: If you need to do a size exchange for the same item then there is no Restocking Fee charged by some suppliers. However, if you send something back and want to exchange it for something from a different supplier (different brand), then you will be charged a 25% restocking fee. This is NOT money we are making, this is what our supplier will charge us for RETURNS to them. If you exchange for something from the same supplier then NO Restocking Fee is charged. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule. We do not like it any more than you do, but this is the fee that is charged to us and therefore you, the customer making the return will have to pay this fee.
- In the extremely rare event we do decide to issue a refund, it will be minus shipping and minus a 25% restocking fee. This is the only way we can offer these extremely low prices on our quality merchandise. Thank you for understanding. You have agreed to this when you checked that you agree with our Purchase Agreement.
- All items sent back for exchange must be UNWORN, have all attached tags, packaging, and must be shipped back folded neatly in order to avoid wrinkling. Any items returned worn or damaged will not receive a Store Credit and will be shipped back postage and handling due. If you return something without the attached tags and/or packaging, your return will not be accepted as the item(s) returned must be able to be resold as new.
- If the item(s) you send back are of a higher value than what you are exchanging for, you will receive a STORE CREDIT for the difference. This means the Store Credit will be the PURCHASE PRICE of the original item(s) you returned (NOT including shipping) then minus the amount of the exchanged item(s), minus the Restocking Fee (if applicable) and the shipping and handling to send out your exchanged merchandise.
- Shipping for exchanges is the responsibility of the customer. Even if you chose the FREE SHIPPING, you do understand that shipping is not free to us, therefore when you return something, the Store Credit you receive will be minus the shipping and handling we paid our suppliers or the factories to ship directly to you. Customer is responsible for paying shipping BOTH ways for an exchange. Customer will pay for shipping the item(s) back to us and pay for the new item(s) to be shipped back to you. You have agreed to this when you checked that you agree with our Purchase Agreement.
- If you refuse a package from us, please note that UPS or Fedex will charge US an additional shipping charge to send it back to us or our supplier. You, the customer will be responsible for these shipping and handling charges and these charges will be deducted from your Store Credit.
- All returns or exchanges must be returned with all tags and packaging. All returns or exchanges must be in new, unworn condition with all attached tags, boxes, bags, packaging, etc.
- Turnaround time for exchanges vary greatly. Sometimes our suppliers will ship out your exchange within 2-3 days after they receive it and some suppliers deal with exchanges and returns once every two weeks, so it could take 3 weeks before your exchange is shipped back out to you or before we can issue you your Store Credit. This is because we must make sure that your returned item(s) make it back to us or our suppliers, that the item(s) is/are unworn, not damaged, etc. This is out of our control and depends on how busy our suppliers are. You have agreed to this when you checked that you agree with our Purchase Agreement.
- Ghost Rider Leather reserves the right to refuse shipment from anyone not requesting an Exchange Merchandise Authorization number. If we accept a package not realizing it was a return withOUT an EMA# or within the specified time above, we will charge the original credit card used for the order for the shipping back to you. If the credit card is declined or expired, we will send you a bill, but you WILL have to pay to receive your unauthorized return back.
- DEFECTIVE ITEMS: In the extremely unlikely event you receive an item that is damaged, you MUST contact us and we will advise you where to return your order to. MOST of our products are shipped factory direct from different suppliers. Do NOT return a defective item to Ghost Rider Leather. If you do, we will have to then pay to ship your item to the supplier, which will come out of any credit or refund due you. Also, if you ship your order directly back to us, you end up paying for return shipping, which is at your expense and NOT refundable. So, please follow the correct procedure and it will work to your advantage. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule. When you order from Ghost Rider Leather, you understand this policy. We will work with you to get any issues resolved, but you MUST follow this policy. If an item is defective, contact us with your order number, name, item number and what the issue is and we will respond with the correct address to ship the order back to and any RMA#'s and information you need.
- NO WARRANTY. There is no warranty issued for anything on this website. We are not the manufacturers and therefore cannot warranty any of these products. Once an item is worn or used, it cannot be exchanged. See above, #14 for information should you receive an item that is defective upon receipt. You have agreed to this when you checked that you agree with our Purchase Agreement.
- If you should receive an item that is not the item you ordered, please contact us and tell us your name, order number, what it is you received and any other pertinent information and we will take care of the issue. Do NOT ship the item back to us, as MOST of our products are shipped factory direct from various suppliers. If you ship your order back to us, we will have to then ship it back to our supplier which will cost us money which will in turn be taken out of any credit or refund due you.
- NEVER ever return anything to us without an EMA# or prior authorization from our suppliers with an RMA#, etc. Read our policies above. It is up to everyone to read Return Policies from ANY merchant BEFORE you make a purchase or a return. We have this information posted clearly and this page is accessible from every single page of our website. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to the above policies. The reason is we can only keep our prices as low as we do by following these policies. We cannot afford to absorb shipping costs because a customer sends merchandise to us when they should have sent it to our supplier if they had contacted us first via the email address above and followed these policies. Thank you for understanding.
- EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!! Do NOT ship to our Post Office Box OR to our store in Florida UNLESS we instruct you to do so along with your EMA#. We use many different suppliers and manufacturers. If you need to exchange a size you may need to ship it directly to our supplier for the exchange. IF you ship it to us without prior approval, you will be charged an additional shipping fee, as we will have to REship your return to our supplier. WAIT for your EMA email with instructions and the correct address to return your item(s) to.
- BULK ORDERS: When you order a larger quantity of items to get the lower available price, they can only be shipped to ONE address at that price. For example if you buy 5 pairs of boots and you receive a discount for buying 5 pair of boots, then they must all be shipped together to the same address in order to receive the discount pricing. If you need them shipped to more than one address, we will have to charge you for shipping, the free shipping will NOT apply.
- Please note that products may vary slightly from image shown. We have many different suppliers that we use and we get you the best quality product available at the time you place your order. You will get the best product available at the best price.
- Product Descriptions: In the rare event that we describe something inaccurately, we apologize, as sometimes items change at the factory and we may have an older description. You may exchange an item if our product description is inaccurate, but there are no refunds for an honest error on our part.
- For Information about our SHIPPING TIMES AND RATES, CLICK HERE.
WARRANTY: There are absolutely no warranties with any products sold on our website. This is because we are not the manufacturers and in most cases these are shipped either direct from the factory or from one of our suppliers. This is how we can offer a huge variety of products for our very valued customers.However, if you DO receive an item that is defective, you must contact us within 2 days of receipt of your order with a description of the defect, your name, order number, etc. We will then contact the supplier or manufacturer that shipped your order to you and have them send you a replacement. A replacement will consist of either the exact same item, or one that is very similar (same or higher value than the one you paid for). However, we cannot warranty or guarantee any items that you have been wearing or using and then something happens to it. Our products are very good quality for the low price we charge you and to keep our prices low we cannot place a warranty on any product(s) we sell. This does not mean we are selling inferior quality products, it just means we are a small business and in the extremely rare event you receive an item that is defective, we will replace it with an identical OR very similar item with no problem. Thank you for understanding.
SALES TAX: Certain items being shipped into California WILL have sales tax added to your total. This is out of our control. This is not money we are making, this is being charged to us by the suppliers that are located IN California and shipping TO a California address.ALL items shipped into Florida are taxed as that is where WE are located.We can only apologize for having to collect sales tax. We all know our government is taking every last penny they can from all of us. If you don't like having to pay sales tax on products you buy on the internet, contact your LOCAL and State Government officials and complain and frankly, do not support or vote in liberal Democrats as THEY are the ones who have bankrupted California with their entitlement policies.
WHOLESALE ORDERS: Under no circumstances are there any refunds or size exchanges. Please be aware if we sell to you at wholesale prices our margin is low and therefore refunds and size exchanges are out of the question. No exceptions.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:See our International Shipping Policies here.
MOST orders to Canada are shipped via UPS or US Postal Service.Processing time for international orders are normally 1-21 days. Some items will ship out quickly due to our supplier may ship to you directly. However, some suppliers will not ship overseas or to Canada and therefore the item must first ship to our local store and then in turn we will ship to you.
International orders OUTSIDE of the USA and Canada are shipped via USPS Express Mail International or USPS Priority Mail International. We no longer ship via Airmail Parcel Post as there is no tracking number for that service and too many orders got "misplaced". Express Mail International gives us a tracking number and so far we have not had any orders come up missing. The tracking number protects BOTH us and our valued customers.
International orders, allow extra time! Many of our suppliers do not ship internationally, so they must first ship to OUR offices, then we will ship via the USPS Express Mail International.Shipping and handling charges you paid may vary from what you see on the package. This is because we have to pay for shipping, handling, packaging fees, etc. to our suppliers for shipping to our store first before we ship to you. Your charge also includes a handling fee for shipment. These are not refundable under any circumstances, as you agreed on the shipping and handling price before you paid for your order.
Customs and/or Duties Taxes may or may not be charged when you import items into your country. We have no way to know when or even if your country will impose a duties or customs tax for items that you purchase from outside of your country. If you are charged a duties tax, it is your responsibility to pay it. We do not receive any of this money, it goes to YOUR government. If you decide that you do not want your order because you do not want to pay this customs or duties tax, the customs agency may or may not return your order to us. If they return it to us, the shipper will DOUBLE charge us the shipping fee because they have to send it back to us. YOU WILL NOT BE REFUNDED AND MAY OWE US MONEY DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH THE SHIPPING IS VERSUS THE ITEM YOU PURCHASED. If your Customs Agency does NOT send your order back to us, then you also WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND because we will not get our merchandise back.If you refuse a shipment for any reason, you will be responsible for the fees and shipping and restocking fees that will be incurred by us. UPS, Fedex and the USPS will charge us a shipping fee to return the merchandise to us and this fee WILL be passed to you as the customer.
- IF in the unlikely event you receive the wrong item, we will only refund you the difference in price if what you received was a lower priced item. We apologize if this happens but since shipping is so expensive to ship internationally, we cannot pay for shipping again for the second item.
It is up to you, the consumer, to find out the customs and duties fees for your country before you make a purchase. It will be a costly mistake if you then decide you do not want to pay it. Again, you will NOT receive any refunds just because you decide you do not want to pay the customs or duties taxes. We paid for your merchandise, we paid for shipping and handling, and it took our time to process, package, and ship your order. If you don't want it, then you will not get a refund, there are NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule. You have agreed to this when you checked that you agree with our Purchase Agreement.
CREDIT CARD POLICY: We only authorize your credit card when you place an order. We do not charge your credit card until we determine that the item(s) you have ordered are in stock. Your bank or credit card issuer places a "hold" on the funds that have been authorized. Normally this shows on your bank account as "pending". This means it's an authorization only and not a charge. We have no way to remove a "hold", only your bank or credit card issuer can do this for you. If the item is not in stock and you want the "hold" removed, only you can contact your bank or credit card issuer and ask them to remove the hold because the item you ordered is not in stock. If we were able to do this for you, we would gladly do it, but we have no way to do it. Each bank differs but the "hold" usually falls off after a certain period of time if it is not charged. The time varies depending on your bank or credit card issuer. We have no control of that.
Just an FYI. It takes 3-4 business days for a charge on your credit card to be processed by your bank or credit card issuer before the funds reach our account. However, we ship as soon as possible and most of the time it is well before we ever actually have the funds from your credit card in our account.
Return or Size Exchange Request Form
If you need to return an item or exchange for another size, you must request a return authorization via the form below. Do NOT under any circumstances send a return to our office in Florida or our warehouse in Tennessee until we respond to this Return Request form. This is because we have several warehouses located all through the United States. If you return to the wrong warehouse then you will incur an additional shipping fee because we or our warehouse will have to reship your order to the correct warehouse. This will only cost you more money and will greatly delay getting your return or size exchange processed. Include as much information below as possible. Give us the reason for your return and what size you need to exchange for. Also, please see our Terms and Conditions page for further information. Thank you.