Saddlebags - PVC - Fringe - Braid - Conchos - Motorcycle - Lock - SD4038-PV-DL
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 2||and get 15% off|
|Buy 3 or above||and get 20% off|
Saddlebags - PVC - Fringe - Braid - Conchos - Motorcycle - Lock - SD4038-PV-DL.
- Made of PVC which is much more resistant to mildew, white out, and moisture than leather is.
- Gorgeous fringe, braid, and conchos design.
- Approximate dimensions: 14.5" x 6.5" x 10.25".
- Zip off bag with heavy duty velcro cover and lock.
- Universal fit.
- Includes a hard sheet inside the box with 4 pockets.
- Heavy duty quick release.
- 100% waterproof.
- 4 tie down ribbons on each side for extra secure fit.
- UV protected and will not turn white in extreme heat.
- Bag holds its shape.
- This is NOT a cooler bag, not meant to hold ice or water.
- Free shipping.
How To Measure Your Motorcycle For Saddlebags:
In order for you to figure out what measurements your new saddlebags should be, please use the following instructions below. Since all motorcycles are different, use the pictures as a reference only.
- First, measure the horizontal distance from the edge of the rear turn signal to directly below where the rider's lower back aligns on the seat (see Measurement 1).
- Next, measure the vertical distance from the exhaust pipe to approximately 2-3 inches below the top of the rear fender (see Measurement 2).
- When comparing saddlebag dimensions to your bike's available space, remember that you need at least 1 inch clearance between the bottom of the bag and the exhaust pipe to prevent your bag from resting on the exhaust pipe and getting burned or damaged.