How Do I Find My Motorcycle Helmet Size? - Motorcycle Helmet Size Guide
How Do I Find My Motorcycle Helmet Size?
- Step One: Measure around your head just above your eyebrows and your ears. Use a seamstress cloth style measuring tape if you have one. If not, you can use a string and then use a yardstick or carpenters measuring tape to measure the string measurement.
- Step Two: Check our Size Charts below. We have a size chart for each brand of motorcycle helmets we carry. Unfortunately motorcycle helmet companies have not come to the conclusion they should all use the same size chart.
- Step Three: Choose your size. If your measurement falls in between sizes, always choose the next size up.
- Step Four: When your helmet arrives, try it on. It should fit snugly, not so tight it gives you a headache, but not so loose that the air gets inside of a loose fit and allows the helmet to move which will give you a headache.
- Step Five: Go out and ride your motorcycle knowing you have done your best to choose a well fitting helmet that you can count on protecting you should something happen. RIDE SAFE!
FOR HELMET SKU'S ENDING IN DL ONLY
FOR HELMET SKU'S ENDING IN DH ONLY
FOR DOT HELMET SKU'S ENDING IN HI ONLY