How Do I Find My Motorcycle Helmet Size? - Motorcycle Helmet Size Guide
How Do I Find My Motorcycle Helmet Size?
- Step One: Measure around your head just above your eyebrows and your ears. Use a seamstress cloth style measuring tape if you have one. If not, you can use a string and then use a yardstick or carpenters measuring tape to measure the string measurement.
- Step Two: Check our Size Charts below. We have a size chart for each brand of motorcycle helmets we carry. Unfortunately motorcycle helmet companies have not come to the conclusion they should all use the same size chart.
- Step Three: Choose your size. If your measurement falls in between sizes, always choose the next size up.
- Step Four: When your helmet arrives, try it on. It should fit snugly, not so tight it gives you a headache, but not so loose that the air gets inside of a loose fit and allows the helmet to move which will give you a headache.
- Step Five: Go out and ride your motorcycle knowing you have done your best to choose a well fitting helmet that you can count on protecting you should something happen. RIDE SAFE!