Saddlebags - PVC - Braid - Throwover - Motorcycle Luggage - SD4019-PV-DL
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 2||and get 15% off|
|Buy 3 or above||and get 20% off|
Beautiful saddlebags are sure to be an asset to your motorcycle! Saddlebags - PVC - Braid - Throwover - Motorcycle Luggage - SD4019-PV-DL.
- Made of UV protected PVC which is much more resistant to mildew, white out, and moisture than leather is.
- Braid design.
- Approximate dimensions: 12.5" x 6" x 11".
- Multiple tie downs to secure to motorcycle.
- Zip off bags with heavy duty hook and loop cover and lock.
- Extra pockets on the inside.
- Hard sheet inside to hold shape and durability.
- Heat protection on the bottom of the bag.
- Universal fit.
- Heavy duty quick release.
- 100% waterproof.
- Tie downs.
- UV protected and will not turn white in extreme heat.
- Bag holds its shape.
- This is NOT a cooler bag, not meant to hold ice or water.
- Free shipping.
How To Measure Your Motorcycle For Saddlebags:
In order for you to figure out what measurements your new saddlebags should be, please use the following instructions below. Since all motorcycles are different, use the pictures as a reference only.
- First, measure the horizontal distance from the edge of the rear turn signal to directly below where the rider's lower back aligns on the seat (see Measurement 1).
- Next, measure the vertical distance from the exhaust pipe to approximately 2-3 inches below the top of the rear fender (see Measurement 2).
- When comparing saddlebag dimensions to your bike's available space, remember that you need at least 1 inch clearance between the bottom of the bag and the exhaust pipe to prevent your bag from resting on the exhaust pipe and getting burned or damaged.