Fish Tail Skull Biker Ring - Stainless Steel - Biker Jewelry - Biker Ring - R145-DS
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 or above||and get 10% off|
Fish Tail Skull Biker Ring - Stainless Steel - Biker Jewelry - Biker Ring - R145-DS.
- Made of stainless steel.
- Features a fish tail skull.
- Free shipping.
Why Do Bikers Wear Big Rings?
- It shows their personal fashion style. When a biker chooses a ring, he or she looks for big and frigging BOLD! Sometimes it shows the rebellion that is natural and looking at these rings can still thrill you even when you've seen them many many times.
- Skulls are the most common design on biker rings or any biker jewelry for that matter. Skulls can represent both death and life. Skulls remind us of our mortality as well.
- Bikers just like anyone like to make a statement. Perhaps they collect skulls or like a big huge ring.
- Big huge rings can really pack a punch as well! If you've ever had someone punch your lights out and they were wearing a big huge ring, you know that hurt right?
- Some people think skulls are magical and can bring luck or success.