Leather Motorcycle Vest - Men's - Up To Size 8XL - Diamond Quilting - Big and Tall - DS198-DS
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 or above||and get 15% off|
Leather Motorcycle Vest - Men's - Up To Size 8XL - Diamond Quilting - Big and Tall - DS198-DS.
- Made of 1.2-1.3mm premium drum dyed Truly Naked ™ cowhide leather.
- Diamond quilted cowhide leather on top for a very cool look.
- Black Horse vest.
- Standard length.
- Single panel ideal for easy accessorizing with patches and club logos or embroidery or airbrushed art work.
- Two inside upgraded style concealed carry gun pockets between the snap and the zipper made of special heavy duty textile with built in holsters and snap closure.
- Scoop collar.
- Blacked out hardware.
- Front #10 black metal zipper hidden under snap placket blocks wind and rain.
- Side zippers at the bottom for more comfort while riding.
- Heavy duty long lasting inner lining.
- Heavy duty snaps.
- American sizing, ample length.
- Reinforced shoulder support for supreme concealing of weapons.
- Two zippered outside hand pockets.
- Two chest pockets.
- Free shipping, so you do not have any extra added expense.
- Measure your chest and waist at the largest parts while wearing your normal clothing.
- Add 3 to 4 inches to your measurement for breathing room.
- Take the largest of those two measurements and choose your size from the chart below.
- If your waist is larger than your chest, make sure you use the Waist portion of the Size Chart to choose your size.
- The measurements on the size chart are for the vest itself, these are not your measurements.
- Manufacturer's size charts are guides only and may not be exact dimensions.
- If you have trouble seeing the size chart below, scroll up to the vest images and the size chart there can be enlarged.
- Please notice that our Sizing Chart reflects the measure of the garment, not your body. We recommend you measure your current favorite jacket to compare it to the sizing options available on the garment's product page, or consider adding about 3 - 4 inches of positive ease to your body's measure.