Textile Motorcycle Jacket - Reflective Skulls - Up To 64 - Concealed Carry Pockets - MJ825-CC-DL
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 or above||and get 10% off|
Textile Motorcycle Jacket - Reflective Skulls - Concealed Carry Pockets - MJ825-CC-DL. This is a fantastic looking textile jacket in sizes up to size 64. Racer style jacket with reflective skulls and piping for a very cool look but also increases safety on the road by being easier to see.
- Made of premium textile material.
- Standard length.
- Two button snap concealed carry pockets with elastic straps.
- Big sizes up to size 64.
- Reflective skulls and reflective piping on chest, arms and back.
- Six air vents with zipper closures (2 on chest, 2 on back, 2 on sleeves).
- Grommets under arms for increased air flow.
- Two front waist pockets with zippered closures.
- Full sleeve quilted zip out liner.
- Soft black mesh underneath liner.
- Zippered cuffs with button snaps.
- Side zippers for better fit.
- Zippered front closure.
- Racing style collar.
- No padding, no armor.
- Free shipping.
- Measure your chest and waist at the largest part while wearing your normal clothing.
- The jacket's size is the chest measurement of the jacket itself, NOT your measurement. The waist is normally about two inches smaller than the chest measurement so for example, a size 48 jacket would mean the jacket has a 48 inch chest and about 46 inch waist. You need an extra 2-3 inches of breathing room.
- If your chest measures 47 inches, then choose a size 50 as long as your waist is smaller than your chest.
- If your waist is larger than your chest choose by the waist size of the jacket. For example, let's say your chest is 50 inches but your waist is 54 inches, you would need a jacket with at least a 56 inch waist so that would be a size 58 jacket.