Saddlebags - PVC - Studs - Gun Pockets - Zip Off - SD4090-PV-DL
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 2||and get 15% off|
|Buy 3 or above||and get 20% off|
These beautiful saddlebags feature gun pockets to hold those precious assets for self protection. Saddlebags - PVC - Studs - Gun Pockets - Zip Off - SD4090-PV-DL.
- Made of PVC which is much more resistant to mildew, white out, and moisture than leather is.
- .5" chrome studs along bag and flap edges.
- Approximate dimensions: 13" x 6.25" x 10".
- Zip off bag with heavy duty hook and loop cover and lock.
- Universal fit.
- Includes a hard sheet inside the box to hold shape.
- Nylon side pocket inside with elastic band.
- Chrome roller buckles conceal quick release clips.
- Bags connect via flaps that go over fender.
- Flaps tie via nylon laces and zippered to bag.
- Zippers to flap come with hook and loop covers.
- Padlocks with each bag for added security.
- Protective strip on bottom of bag.
- Heat protection on side of bag.
- Heavy duty quick release.
- 100% waterproof.
- 4 tie down laces on each side for extra secure fit.
- UV protected and will not turn white in extreme heat.
- Bag holds its shape.
- Once flap is opened there are two zippers to open the inside of bag.
- This is NOT a cooler bag, not meant to hold ice or water.
- Free shipping.
How To Measure Your Motorcycle For Saddlebags:
In order for you to figure out what measurements your new saddlebags should be, please use the following instructions below. Since all motorcycles are different, use the pictures as a reference only.
- First, measure the horizontal distance from the edge of the rear turn signal to directly below where the rider's lower back aligns on the seat (see Measurement 1).
- Next, measure the vertical distance from the exhaust pipe to approximately 2-3 inches below the top of the rear fender (see Measurement 2).
- When comparing saddlebag dimensions to your bike's available space, remember that you need at least 1 inch clearance between the bottom of the bag and the exhaust pipe to prevent your bag from resting on the exhaust pipe and getting burned or damaged.