Saddlebags - PVC - Studs - Medium - Slanted - Motorcycle Luggage - DS342S-DS
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 2||and get 10% off|
|Buy 3 or above||and get 14% off|
Saddlebags - PVC - Studs - Medium - Slanted - Motorcycle Luggage - DS342S-DS.
- Made of PVC which is much more resistant to mildew, white out, and moisture than leather is.
- Approximate dimensions: 15" x 10" x 6" x 18".
- Two straps PVC Zip off bag.
- Studs design for a very cool look.
- Chrome plated brass buckles.
- Heat resistant on bottom of bags.
- Pockets on each side of bag.
- This is NOT a cooler bag, not meant to hold ice or water.
- Free shipping.
How To Measure Your Motorcycle For Saddlebags:
In order for you to figure out what measurements your new saddlebags should be, please use the following instructions below. Since all motorcycles are different, use the pictures as a reference only.
- First, measure the horizontal distance from the edge of the rear turn signal to directly below where the rider's lower back aligns on the seat (see Measurement 1).
- Next, measure the vertical distance from the exhaust pipe to approximately 2-3 inches below the top of the rear fender (see Measurement 2).
- When comparing saddlebag dimensions to your bike's available space, remember that you need at least 1 inch clearance between the bottom of the bag and the exhaust pipe to prevent your bag from resting on the exhaust pipe and getting burned or damaged.